M. A. Curcillo, Inc. understands and is prepared to accept the responsibility to provide the following services:
- Cost estimating – evaluate the overall needs to complete a project and place a value on each need. Formulate a mock bid proposal from a contractor for use during the bid evaluation phase
- Bid evaluation – compare each contractor’s bids to one another. De-scope each contractor to certify completeness of each bid
- Cost reports – prepare cost reports for each job and track the reports as changes occur
- Cost-benefit analysis – evaluate various methods of completing a project and determine the most effective manner to proceed
- Value Engineering – evaluate the various materials available to complete each scope and determine if equal but more cost effective materials could be utilized
- Claims Analysis – evaluate each claim (change order, delay, etc) to determine its legitimacy and correctness
- Design Project Management – oversee the designers to keep them on schedule and to keep their design within the cost estimate
- Pre-construction Project Management – work with the successful contractors to expedite their submittals through the approval process. Coordinate the effort of the owner to relocate temporarily if necessary
- Construction Project Management – work with the owner, contractor and design professionals to facilitate the flow of RFIs, applications, approvals, etc.
- Post-construction Project Management – continue to work with the team until the punch list is complete and all the O&Ms and as-built documentation has been provided.